A Professional and Efficient Solution Designed for the Salaried Worker.
UKG Dimensions™ Salaried Timekeeping (formerly Workforce Dimensions™ Timekeeping) provides a personalized home screen for salaried workers where they can view and access the information relevant to their jobs. They can access their project timecards, report time out of office, and manage any notifications right from their home screens.
Simple, Yet Comprehensive
The simple and intuitive user experience that UKG Dimensions Timekeeping provides is a project-centric view of work so salaried workers can simply choose the project and enter the duration. There is no complex data to sort through — it can all be done in one or two taps.
Engaging Employee Experience
Capturing nonwork time such as vacation and sick time is now a breeze. With Microsoft Outlook integration, both the system and the employee’s team are notified when they’re out of the office. Outlook integration allows the employee to block their calendars, set out-of-office messages, and more.
Professional workers can access the features of their desktop project timecards right on their mobile phones for an experience so easy they may forget they’re working on their timecards!
- Automatically apply for work and pay rules to reduce payroll inflation
- Increase labor-costing accuracy, strengthen auditability, and reduce off-cycle paychecks
- Centrally enforce regulatory guidelines such as FLSA, FMLA, and ACA Provide accessibility that meets WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines Automate and streamline time-consuming administrative tasks while improving productivity
- Gain real-time visibility into workforce data for improved decision making
- Device-agnostic and built responsively so your people can access their projects anywhere on any device — mobile or tablet
- Salaried-specific timecard allows employees to get in and out of the system quickly