Deliver a personal and dynamic candidate experience that engages potential and current employees.
The complexity of traditional recruiting systems can create disengaging and burdensome experiences for candidates, increasing application abandonment and decreasing the chances of finding the right people. UKG Pro™ Recruiting offers a unique, candidatecentric design that helps engage candidates with familiar technology they want to use, so you can start building successful relationships from the first interaction.
Pro Recruiting enables you to focus on getting to know potential hires during the recruiting process, so you can find the right people to grow your business.
Engaging Candidate Experience
Remove common barriers and obstacles for candidates and create an easy, personalized, and enjoyable experience with Pro’s social and mobile technology.
Simplified Recruiting Processes
Through features such as seamless integration with LinkedIn and flexible configuration options, recruiters and hiring managers have a simpler, more meaningful way to source and hire talent.
For Recruiters and Managers
- Find the right people to move your organization forward with deep insights into candidate qualifications.
- Assess qualities that more effectively determine long-term fit—behaviors, motivations, etc.
- Unlock new talent pools by leveraging candidates’ personal networks—i.e., allowing them to share opportunities via Twitter.
- Instantly generate offer letters within Pro Recruiting, and enable candidates to accept via electronic signature.
- Ensure compliance with nondiscrimination laws through easy access to reporting and tools.
- Leverage real-time, embedded analytics to measure the effectiveness of your recruiting process.
- View and apply for opportunities on any mobile device.
- Find opportunities through the gamified Discover Your Potential tool.
- Import information from LinkedIn profiles or via resume parsing to conveniently apply.
- Build an evolving online presence that better conveys qualifications and characteristics.