Streamline scheduling and put the right people where they’re needed most.
Creating meaningful schedules that meet the needs of your business and your people can be a complex, time-consuming, and downright frustrating task. With UKG Ready™ Scheduler (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready® Scheduler), automatically generate schedules that are the best fit for your organization and your budget. Our solution proactively builds schedule recommendations that are based on operational demand, required skills, compliance rules, and your people’s availability and preferences.
Make intelligent decisions
UKG Ready gives you real-time visibility into accurate people data, budget constraints, and staffing demands. Enable managers to make intelligent staffing decisions on the fly and build schedules that meet the needs of your people and your business.
Minimize compliance risks
UKG Ready automatically identifies your people based on predefined criteria so you can assign the right person to each shift. You’re automatically notified if scheduling actions violate established rules so you can make changes and maintain compliance.
Empower your people
Self-service tools empower your people to be more autonomous while making the scheduling process more transparent. With UKG Ready, your people can pick up open shifts based on their qualifications and get notified whenever a new schedule is posted — all from a desktop or mobile device.
Automatically generate best-fit schedules based on a set of predefined criteria
- Make changes on the fly to meet scheduling needs at the moment
- Adhere to scheduling rules and policies that will help avoid grievances, litigation, fatigue, and fines
- Gain real-time visibility into accurate employee data, payroll costs, and staffing demand
- Get visibility into employee skills, certifications, and experience in order to make the best staffing decisions
- Manage schedules anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Easily access daily, weekly, and monthly views of your schedule from any device your scheduling preferences so managers can take them into account when building schedules
- Manage availability in real-time to give coworkers and managers the insight they need to stay informed
- Balance life and work by syncing your personal and professional schedule in one place
- Stay up-to-date on the latest scheduling changes, open shifts, and swap requests