Simplify and automate time and attendance tracking.
Labor is your most valuable resource and your most controllable expense. But manual employee time and attendance tracking can make it difficult to manage labor expenses or gain visibility into costly trends and activities. UKG Dimensions™ Hourly Timekeeping (formerly Workforce Dimensions™ Hourly Timekeeping) is built specifically to reduce payroll errors and costly overtime for hourly employees.
Control Labor Costs
Increase labor-costing accuracy, strengthen auditability, and reduce off-cycle paychecks with the ability to easily view timecards and see exceptions such as missing, early-in, and late-out punches.
Engage Your Employees
Built to be responsive and device-agnostic, and optimized to deliver features across mobile and tablet devices for use anywhere.
Benefit from automatic updates to regulatory guidelines such as FLSA, FMLA, and ACA, making compliance easier.
- Pay policy items (pay codes, work rules, wage profiles)
- Time & attendance reports
- Group edits
- Timecard actions (approval, signoff, edit, transfers, etc.)
- Time & attendance Audits
- Overtime alerts (rejected, projected, approaching)
- Alerts for projected shift differentials
- Setup options
- Move Amounts enables managers to easily override pay code totals to move from one totals bucket to another for accurate reporting
- Ability to make time-off and other scheduling requests directly from the calendar
- Separate hourly and salaried timecards
- Personalized time-entry records for recording time against projects
- Full mobile timecard functionality
- Attestation allows organizations to implement a meal break lockout