Effectively source, track, and evaluate talent to attract the best people for your organization.
UKG Ready™ Recruiting (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready® Talent Acquisition) delivers all the tools you need to stand out from the crowd through your employer brand, find qualified applicants without sacrificing your time-to-hire and cost-to-hire goals, and continuously improve recruiting processes and hiring practices to help you build an inclusive and purpose-driven culture.
Inviting Candidate Experience
Make it easy for applicants to give the right information, search for jobs, and apply online on any device. Our flexible career site and communications tools can fully adjust to reflect your organization’s brand and culture, giving a consistent, engaging look and feel.
Intuitive Talent Analytics
Quickly keep pace with which candidates are at what phase in your recruiting process and recognize what channels work best, where successful new hires came from, and even how stakeholders feel about different candidates all in one easy-to-manage workspace.
Smooth Transition to New Hire
Flow applicant information seamlessly into a new employee record with the push of a button and start the onboarding process, cutting down on administrative tasks, avoiding duplicate effort, and getting your new hires ready and excited from the start.
For HR Professionals
- Build and post job listings in a fast, repeatable way.
- Easily keep track of your applicants’ statuses and the hiring phases they’re at.
- Highlight your organization’s culture and brand on the web and in your communications. Proactively source candidates through multiple channels.
- Quickly understand the feelings behind the feedback when interviewers evaluate applicants.
- Continuously improve your recruiting strategy based on trusted facts about your organization’s talent trends.
- Save time and reduce administrative hassle across your recruiting and hiring pipeline.
- Apply to jobs anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Move through the interview process smoothly and receive feedback fast.
- Get a feel for the organization you’re applying to and a clear picture of what it’s like to work there. Find the right jobs in the places you search most.
- Understand if you’re a good fit for a role fast so you can move forward or keep searching.
- Have a clear idea of what you’ll need to succeed if you get hired.
- Become engaged from the start when hired with resources tailored to your position.