The power to access your Workforce Central system. When you want. Where you want.
Experience the freedom of working with total mobility. Workforce Mobile puts your most critical workforce information, plus full visibility and seamless communication, at your fingertips when you’re on the go. And with full iPhone® or Android™ compatibility, Workforce Mobile runs on the same sleek platform and has the same familiar interface that you enjoy on your smartphone. Fundamentally change the way your workforce interacts and connects with your organization by leveraging the simplicity of mobile functionality.
You’re waiting in line for coffee and you realize that you forgot to request next Friday off. Or you’re in back-to-back meetings all day and you can’t get to your desk to approve timecards.
With Workforce Mobile™, it’s no problem. Wherever you are, whenever you need to, you can access your organization’s Workforce Central® system through your smart phone or other mobile device.
Managers can easily see and respond to potential workforce management issues. Employees can perform time management tasks and submit requests. And everyone can instantly engage, take action, and move on to what’s next.
Workforce Mobile is part of the Next Generation of Workforce Management. What does this mean? Excellent functionality. Ease of use. Improved communication. And the power to resolve everyday tasks, quickly and accurately.
If you have an iPhone® or Android™ smart phone, you probably love its interface and its intuitive apps. Who would want to run a clunky, generic mobile interface on such a cool platform? No one, of course. And we get that.
That’s why Workforce Mobile™ provides apps that are specifically designed for each of these devices. Part of the Next Generation of Workforce Management, Workforce Mobile runs on the same sleek platform and has the same familiar interface that you enjoy on your smart phone. So whichever mobile device you have, we’ve got a Workforce Mobile app that you’ll love.
With the latest release of Workforce Mobile™, we’ve made some additions that empower employees and managers in urgent situations. Workforce Mobile provides access to your workforce management system when you need it and where you want it… and sometimes you really need it.
- Offline punch and select Smart Views: Network connectivity seems to fail at the time when you need it most. Offline capabilities help prevent productivity losses caused by network downtime.
- New Alerts Center: Access your pre-configured personal alerts from your mobile device – so you’re notified of urgent items and you can take action immediately.
- Availability displayed on schedules: Being able to see when employees are available and unavailable to work, helps to ensure that scheduling changes stick. This results in fewer shift change requests and improved scheduling effectiveness, especially with last-minute changes.
- Annotation and sharing: When you’re on the go and you discover something that you have to address immediately, annotation lets you share your screen directly from the app, type out a note and send to a co-worker or manager, making it easier to share urgent information in a timely manner.
- Determining punch locations gets easier: When you’re viewing punches on a map, employee activities are tagged with the name of a specific location (e.g., address or site name).
- Other enhancements:
- Add/modify pay codes
- Breaks displayed and adjusted when shift is changed
- Flexible week definition
- Bar code scanner for punch location